Thursday, June 25, 2009

One Week

It's been one week and well. Not much to report. I have noticed that I do have less of an urge to snack, graze or munch. This is most noticeable during the late afternoon when I probably used to do most of my damage.

One thing that I will have to work on in the days to come is my portion size at meals. I have always been one to finish what is on my plate. For instance if dining at a restaurant I will consume everything that comes with my order. Or at home I continue have a plate the same size as habit dictates. This week I'll be trying a new strategy smaller portions and second helpings if necessary.

Another incentive booster - we were over a friend's place visiting during the past weekend. They have Nintendo's Wii Fit. So I setup a Mii or nintendo character. With my chubby little avatar looking back to me I am more determined to get fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment