Thursday, September 17, 2009

Success?

I have had some good success with PGX Daily but there have been some issues. Over the past months I have incorporated some complimentary strategies to improve the benefits of PGX Daily softgels.

The initial month of the taking PGX Daily softgels I did find my body responded to the PGX. I would not feel as hungry. The problem was my mind was still on it regular scheduled programming. I would eat when I usually eat. I would snack when I usually snack. As well I have always been one to finish what was on my plate. This would mean trouble in restaurants or as a dinner guest.

After the first month when I began to consciously reduce the size of my portions since my body didn't need it I began to have more success. What has also been helpful is I began using a PGX mealreplacement drink mix called No Nonsense with PGX from Webber Naturals. I find that psychologically it helps me to take the PGX in this manner as I do not feel like I need to eat. The vanilla flavour is okay. I won't lie. It is not fabulous but it is not awful.

So far I have lost 7 lbs which I am happy with. I hope the road to a healthier body wait continues to go smoothly.




No comments:

Post a Comment