Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wake Up Call

So a friend of mine recently had a heart attack. He is only 37 years old. He is a professional and has a young family just like me. Just like me he has a tough time trying to juggle work, family, friendships and exercise. For me this is a wake up call.

I not been taking PGX Daily regularly & I have not been exercising regularly. But my attitude has got to change. So here we go again... today I am 190 lbs. and not as fit as I could be.

I have started taking PGX Daily again twice a day. I am also taking a multivitamin, Holistic Way Omega-3 Fish oil (Meg-3) and a B complex. I do have "greens" drinks that I take when I feel like I am missing veggies.

I am considering putting a photo up of current physical state but I am bit too embarrassed. I'll take the photo and then decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment