Friday, October 8, 2010

Take Two!

So as the days zip buy and we are closing in on the holiday season just around the corner. It's a good time to recharge and build up some energy. To reset the clock and motivate myself some more I am going to read the Vice Busting Diet. When I am done I'll make my book report.

Just as I view PGX as a tool, I will hopefully be able to use this book to assist me to living a healthier lifestyle. With a healthier lifestyle this should mean a healthier body.

My problem lately has been energy. I have a 3 month old baby so along with my 3 year and 4 year old rest has not come easy. I have been exercising in the evening after the children are asleep but unfortunately it is not enough time. If there are any useful tips I'll share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment