Thursday, January 20, 2011

On again, off again

It's been on again off again this year. Since November 2010 I would say I have been off. My gym bag sat in my trunk the entire time with workout clothes and runners. The intention has been to run during a lunch break or something like that.

Excuse #1 I can blame it on an extremely busy holiday season along with a home purchase/move that left exercise and my healthier lifestyle on the back burner.

Excuse #2 my supply of PGX Daily softgels ran out. I know. It's not the first time. I really have no excuse since there are even sponsors on this blog who sell PGX! (They are not liking me right now.) I should implement some sort of automatic re-order or something.

Excuse #3 I am lazy? I have been so tired after waking up at 5:30 or 6 am with my kids.

Excuse #4 Christmas chocolates and baking.

So no more excuses, it is so on again. I weighed myself and I am at 192lbs. Yikes. Yesterday is was a 20 minute afternoon jog. Today it will be another jog with some stretching tonight.





No comments:

Post a Comment