Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring Break

It's Spring Break time and it's off to Disneyland with the kids. The kids are extremely excited to see Mickey Mouse and the gang. I am looking forward to spending some quality family time. My wife and I always say we better enjoy them now while they still want us to play with them.

One concern for me is the food on these types of trips. In the past going on trip's like these have been murder of any diet I have had. Is it truly inevitable that I will end up with a burger and fries? I am trying a "be prepared" motto in this case. I have packed some snacks for the airport and plane ride so I do not end up at the golden arches by the boarding gate or having to consume whatever is on the plane.

In and around Disneyland I am bringing some meal replacements and PGX along with my other supplements like Q&G, Reversatrol and Omega-3. I am hoping the PGX will stave of endless nibbling.

I will update how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment