Monday, February 8, 2010

My way to Use PGX

Currently, I am using PGX in the following manner. I eat two or three regular healthy meals each day. If I only have two meals then I use the No Nonsense Meal Replacement. In addition I use PGX Daily softgels once or twice a day to curb my snack attacks.

One thing I noticed is that I still have a habit of eating not because I am hungry but because I am bored or used to eating.

Some tricks I have been trying:
- Out of sight; out of mind - it was really hard during the holiday season with all the treats and goodies around. But now the holidays are gone it is a lot easier to tuck away junk food and keep eating properly.

- Chewing away - taking a page from some of the most addicted people's, i.e. smokers, handbooks. I am using gum. They called it oral fixation. I think in a lot of ways I am the same as a smoker trying to quit. I would put food in my mouth not even thinking. Now the I am using PGX to curb my appetite I have to reprogram my mind a little.

- Keep Moving - I have to keep myself busy. Without sports to occupy myself I have gone for walks and I am thinking about downloading some podcasts to occupy my brain while I exercise in this way. Gone are the days of pounding out a 30 min run so I'll need to use 60 min or longer walks to keep fit.

Anyone else have any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment