Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year 2010

The New Year usually brought on a new goal to get in shape. In past years it would mean I would pick up the weights or go for runs. I would usually make up a calender not only to write what I have done but to write down what I am going to do. I used this calendar as a visual reward for a month of hard work.

Since I can not do heavy exercises at the moment I am writing a nutritional calendar.

January 2010

PGX Daily Softgels 4-6 per day - Natural Factors
Q&G tablets 1 sachet per day - Natvd.com
ResverterolRich 1 capsule per day - Natural Factors
Omega-3 1000 mg Softgel- 1 softgel - Natvd.com
Multivitamin tablets Webber Naturals (WN Pharmaceuticals)

Typical Menu - lots of water throughout the day.

Breakfast
Toast/Cereal

Snacks
Fresh Fruit

Lunch
PGX Meal Replacement
or
PGX Daily softgels prior to lunch; if I haven't packed a simple meal my favorite is asian restaurants because you can usually get steamed rice with fish & vegetables or a noodle soup which is not too bad for you. I know it is not the greatest but I prefer it to a greasy burger and fries. By the way, I am not taking fast food asian food.

Afternoon
PGX Daily softgels

Dinner
Steamed/boiled Vegetables
Rice or Pasta
Protein source: fish, chicken or occasionally beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment